Well today I find myself again trying to change patterns in my life. I haven’t kept a journal like this before, so here I go. Yesterday I spent a great deal of time contemplating and recording the reasons I need and want to change. I also set some very specific and measurable goals. One of those goals was to get to bed earlier. I went to bed at a decent hour last night. I did complete my first goal of setting my alarm and getting up and going this morning. I woke up at 6:30am and headed up to my office and spent the better part of an hour this morning in personal reflection. I think one of the keys to my success is going to be treating my life holistically rather than compartmentalizing my issues and dealing with them one on one. Besides, I know I need the Lord’s help to overcome all things. I’ll be heading to the gym shortly and I will take my blood pressure measurements on the way. I’m going to eat better today. My plan is to use MFP to enter everything I eat in. I think I’m going to open up on the site and share more of my personal goals that I drafted yesterday.